Being a resource for people in a time of need gives me tremendous satisfaction. Each client is a teammate. From the start we set expectations, combine our knowledge, and follow through to achieve the results we seek.
Immigration interests me because I have cherished living and studying in Latin America. In addition to that, the US, as a country of immigrants, is and always has been enriched by people of various backgrounds who come here to forge a better life.
Workplace issues are important to me because I believe in strong teams. Americans are among the world’s most productive workers, in one of the most competitive economies, so they deserve laws that promote respect in the workplace.
- Law Office Of Bart Parsley, Owner And Attorney Since 2009
- J.D. At California Western School Of Law, Concentration In Labor And Employment Law
- Employee Rights Center Law Clerk
- City Attorney’s Office In Chula Vista, CA Legal Intern
- B.A. At University Of Washington, International And Latin American Studies
- Work Or Study In Ecuador, Mexico, Chile, Costa Rica
- Washington State Bar Association (WSBA)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association (WELA)
- Washington State Bar
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington