Many people who immigrate or have immigrated to the U.S. have a goal of obtaining citizenship. Typically, an immigrant may apply for naturalization five years after obtaining lawful permanent residence. In some cases they may apply after shorter periods of time, for example in three years if the lawful permanent residency had been obtained through marriage.

We assist people in their applications for naturalization, including preparing the necessary forms and fee waiver requests, as well as preparation for the exam and for the naturalization interview with the immigration officer.

Ratings & Associations

10.0Bart Parsley