U.S. law allows some people who have been survivors of criminal conduct a path to permanent residence. People who have assisted law enforcement after suffering substantial abuse may qualify. They must also be or have been helpful in a criminal investigation or prosecution. The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) – which also protects men – allows abused spouses who were married in good faith to U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents to possibly win a pathway to a green card. They must have been subjected to battery or extreme cruelty by the abuser, must reside or have resided with the abuser, and must have good moral character. We do these cases.

Contact Us


Law Office of Bart Parsley


631 Strander Boulevard,
Suite G,
Tukwila, Washington 98188