Foreign national juveniles in the United States who have been abused, neglected or abandoned by one or more parent may be able to apply for permanent residency. This option is available in Washington State before a child turns 21. These applications involve several steps with local Washington Courts and then with the immigration agency, USCIS. We assist these applicants.

Contact Us


Law Office of Bart Parsley


631 Strander Boulevard,
Suite G,
Tukwila, Washington 98188